We are delighted to announce that the following Brethren from the Province of Durham have been offered the following appointments and promotions to Mark Grand Rank.
We congratulate each and every one on well deserved ranks in Mark Grand Lodge. We hope you enjoy your office and thank you for your past and future service to the Province.
The following have been appointed to Mark Grand Rank:
- Michael John Wilkinson – Hackworth 761 – (DLIMM 1492) – Grand Steward
- Michael Graham Jnr. – Jarrow 701 – PAGDC
- Graham Wharton – Steadfast 846 – PAGDC
- Phillip Alan Carter – St. Andrew’s 854 – PAGSwdB
- John Bernard Martin Schoolkate – Ravensworth 718 – (DLIMM 1492) – PAGSwdB
The following have received a promotion in Mark Grand Lodge
- Gilbert Crossley Snr. – Ernest Dixon 1015 – PGJO
- Kenneth Peter Dale – Percy 122 – PGJD
- William Malcolm – Wouldhave Tyne Dock 362 – PGJD